- 10 ml of preparation should be taken in the morning and evening.
- Do not dilute the preparation and keep in mouth for a while before swallowing.
- If your stomach is sensitive, take the preparation diluted with a half glass of water.
- Shake before use.
- Use within one month after bottle opening.
- Protect against heat and direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not use as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, as well as healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamin C helps to maintain normal production of collagen for normal function of blood vessels
- Riboflavin assists in maintaining normal condition of red blood cells
- Chromium helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin D maintains normal blood calcium levels
- Thiamine helps to maintain normal function of heart
- Zinc assists in keeping normal metabolism of macronutrients and fatty acids.
- Vitamin B6 supports normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
Immune system and energy
- Vitamin C helps to maintain normal function of the immune system
- Magnesium assists in reducing tiredness and fatigue
- Thiamine helps to maintain normal energy metabolism
- Manganese helps to protect cells against oxidative damage
- Vitamin B12 helps to retain healthy psychological status
Bone and skin
- Vitamin D helps to maintain healthy bones
- Niacin helps to maintain healthy condition of skin
- Zinc helps to maintain healthy condition of hair, nails and skin
Concentrate fermented by cascade method (produced from water, lemons, dates, figs, walnuts, soya beans, coconuts, onions, vegetable glycerine, celeries, soya bean sprouts, artichoke, peas, millet, curcuma) orange juice concentrate, magnesium citrate 3.3 %, acerola (Malpighia glabra) extract* (17.5 % vitamin C) 1.14 % natural flavouring (orange), vanilla pod extract, zinc chloride 0.1 %, magnesium sulphate 0.03 %, calcium D-pantothenate 0.03 %, nicotinamide 0.02 %, cholecalciferol 0.01 %, pyridoxine hydrochloride 0.002 %, riboflavin 0.002 % thiamine hydrochloride 0.002 %, pteroylmonoglutamic acid 0.0015 %, chromium (III) chloride 0.000063 %, cyancobalamin 0.000004 %.
*ingredients from certified organic farms
|Average nutritional value||100 ml||%**||Daily dose = 2 x 10 ml||%**|
|Fats||0,14 g||0,2||< 0,1 g||0|
|Saturated fatty acids||< 0,1 g||0||< 0,1 g||0|
|Carbohydrates||10,39 g||4,0||2,08 g||0,8|
|Sugar||5,03 g||5,6||1,00 g||1,1|
|Fibres||1,16 g||–||0,23 g||–|
|Proteins||0,64 g||1,3||0,13 g||0,3|
|Salt||0,025 g||0,4||0,01 g||0,1|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||125||20 mg||25|
|Vitamin D||25 μg||500||5 μg||100|
|Thiamine||1,65 mg||150||0,33 mg||30|
|Riboflavin||2,1 mg||150||0,42 mg||30|
|Niacin||24 mg||150||4,8 mg||30|
|Pantothenic acid||9 mg||150||1,8 mg||30|
|Vitamin B6||2,1 mg||150||0,42 mg||30|
|Folic acid||150 μg||75||30 μg||15|
|Vitamin B12||3,75 μg||150||0,75 μg||30|
|Magnesium||375 mg||100||75 mg||20|
|Zinc||50 mg||500||10 mg||100|
|Manganese||10 mg||500||2,0 mg||100|
|Chromium||125 μg||312,5||25 μg||62,5|
** % Percentage of recommended daily allowance according to EU directive 1169/2011
(on the provision of food information to consumers)
Volume 350 ml